Sunday, March 15, 2009

Exams.. Finally over =]

Our exams lasted only 2 days! That means 4 subjects in A DAY!! Well, for people who do not study consistently, like me, =] find it really really stressful... hmm, 1st day, we had bm,english,history and geography! HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY on the same day!! So, the night before the exam, i was studying like orang gile trying to remember everything i read... Ended up sleeping at 4.30am and waking up at 5.30am.. Luckily for me, i don't get dark eye circles =) okok, that was the 1st day... The 2nd day of our exam, we had maths,kh,moral and science! Phew, on that night, before the exam, i was awake 24/7... Lol, that means, i ate my dinner, studied, until it was time to go to school xD... haha.. Usually, when i dont get enough sleep, i'll become really high and start crapping A LOT... So i went to school that morning with an extremely good mood =p i did'nt even feel a teenybit scared to sit for my exams..
Overall, u can say that the exam was not bad... Although some were tricky =) I'll just hope for the best =D!
Here comes the holidays~~~ weee=) hmm, quite stressed out also, these holidays.. About a gazillion projects are due on monday when we get back to school! Aren't holidays supposed to be a short time for us students to take a break? I mean, come on, we just finished a whole week of stressful exams AND sports practices... We NEED a break ppl! I do not know how i am going to finish ALL the projects ... I think i'm only half way there! URGH! frustrating.....
Here comes the best part =p! I'm going to hong kong tomorrow! *whoot* I'll be there till saturday~~ Gonna take lotsa lotsa pictures =] Sumbody told me i can take the opportunity to improve my cantonese skills.. haha.. Coz i really suck at it.. I can say a sentence but my friends will tell me not to speak in cantonese coz it sounds like i'm scolding sumone in bad words.. LOL... Is it THAT BAD? haha xD
Anyway, i'll blog about my trip when i get back... *will post many pictures too =)*
HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY EVERYONE =)

*toodles* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment